What do Patients say about Choices?
The Choices Staff's goal is to provide accurate medical information in a safe, unpressured atmosphere so each patient can make the best decisions. Choices receives patient feedback several ways:
- through our Exit Surveys
- through our Facebook page
Choices staff and volunteer advocates are blessed to become a part of our patient's lives for the short time they are here, or as a lifetime friend. Names have been removed to protect confidentiality.
Feedback from 2019 Exit Surveys:
- Thank you for making me feel safe and welcomed! ...
- I liked it a lot and you made me feel special.
- I am so greatful for this program. It has helped provide for my daughter. I always feel at home here... you're like family.
- I loved being here today (heart). Thank you so much! ....
- You were very helpful. Thank you.
- I love the atmosphere here. From the welcoming to the exit. I got a lot of information today. Hoping to make the right decision.
- Thank you! You were very friendly and helpful.
- I absolutely LOVE it here!
- Awesome place; great people.
- Super sweet, kind, compassionate and understanding. We need more of this day to day.
- Choices is a very comfortable place to welcome you as family.
- Wish she could be my primary care OBGYN :)
- Very helpful and informed staff. Thank you**
- You all made me feel very welcomed and comfortable.
- Thank y'all for the support.
- Love the prayer, love the price!
- The ladies were extremely helpful and understanding.
- You all have been extremely wonderful!
- I was really pleased with my visit. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I would recommend Choices to everyone.
- Thank you so much; you guys are amazing.
- Great community of staff! The advocate was amazing and loving. Thank you guys so much!
- Never knew how much I needed to talk to someone! Thank you, thank you!
- Wonderful Center! Everyone has been so friendly and helpful. I'd recommend you to anyone.