Why Invest in Choices?: As God's hands in this Life-saving ministry, you'll be able to see your investment grow (up)!
We praise God that we are increasingly reaching the women in our community who are most likely to have an abortion, thus saving their babies lives. We also have seen a significant number of our patients make a profession of faith for Christ; thus a spiritual life was saved!
- Just over 1/3 (and rising) of Choices' abortion-minded patients change their mind and carry their baby until birth.
- Because of the excellent and compassionate care we provide, 97% of our 2019 patients reported that they would recommend our clinic to a friend.
- Choices is on track to become appropriately medically-accredited (AAAHC), as funds are available to remove the remaining hurdles... AAAHC (a nationally recognized, third-party medical certification organization) will come on site and verify that we meet over 550 rigorous standards for exceptional patient care.
- Choices maximizes the impact of every gift received by utilizing 4,000 hours of volunteer manpower every year, and by offering services at two sites in Gainesville and Flowery Branch.
How do I invest in Choices (methods):
- Give Online: either one time or as a monthly supporter
- Text to Give: by texting GIVE to 678-535-2143
- Donate by Mail: see details below
- Donate by Phone: by calling Choices Financial Director (678-928-4364)
- Business Sponsorship: Click here
Note that you can give to a variety of funds like our current building project or by giving a memorial or honorarium gift.
There are a variety of other ways to support Choices :
- Donate Baby Necessities to the Baby Boutique
- Provide "In Kind" Services (as needed for projects or business requirements)
- Donate Supplies/Equipment
- Pay a Bill...
Donate By Mail: Make checks payable to: Choices Pregnancy Care Center and mail to:
Choices Pregnancy Care Center, P.O. Box 52, Gainesville, GA 30503-0052
Include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address so we can verify that we've received your gift.
Donate Baby "Necessities:"
- Supplies: Diapers, wipes, shampoo, lotion, bath wash, safety/health kits, baby grooming kits
- Clothing and wraps: Onsies, sleepers, outfits or separates (pants/tops/dresses) up to 24 month sizes, jackets, bibs, socks, blankets, sleep sacks, etc.
- Baby equipment: See Other Ways to Give: Baby Boutique needs for the most needed baby items. Note that the evolving safety requirements surrounding baby car seats have persuaded Choices to point patients to other free or low cost sources for this item. Recalls and potential safetly issues surrounding used strollers, pack-n-plays and cribs drive our goal to purchase these items new.
- Other Items: We do accept nearly new Baby clothes and some equipment, based on Choices storage space available. See Baby Boutique needs for limitations on accepting used items and please call ahead to verify we have space for any used items.
Bring items to the Downtown Care Center during business hours (Monday, 11:00-5:00 and Tuesday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.).
Donate In-Kind Services:
Over the years, we have been blessed by the many businesses that have offered their services. If your business can help support us with items and/or services such as meals (for breakfast or lunch tours, special board meetings) beverages, paper goods, as well as facility needs/maintenance (landscaping, repairs, power washing, etc.). If you have a service/special gift / talent that you think Choices Pregnancy Care Center can use, or if you have questions, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at 678-928-4360.
In addition, since we need to have lights on and sonographers hired to provide our service, ANY help with paying our bills, providing office supplies, helping us with day to day expenses is incredibly helpful.
We will be happy to provide a Tax Donation Statement for your donations / services. Choices Financial Director (678-928-4364) can provide this when you provide service or drop off your donation.