Help make a life-saving difference in Hall County and beyond!
There are several ways you can get involved with Choices! Contact Choices to:
- Ask to be added to Choices' monthly newsletter list to stay connected and to receive event invitations.
- Join our prayer team who meets monthly to pray for Choices. We cannot do this work without God's constant guidance.
- Schedule a clinic tour for a small group of friends or co-workers.
- Host a baby shower, diaper drive or collect new baby supplies for our Baby Boutique. Space is limited, so please contact us to get a list of our desparate needs. For an idea of items we almost always need, see current Baby Boutique needs.
- See if your church is currently involved with us. If not, perhaps you can volunteer as a church liaison. You can learn more about that role on our volunteer page.
- Advocate for our mission on Facebook. Every time you like and share our posts, you are spreading a life-saving message!
- Join us at an upcoming event. You will love meeting like-minded friends at our Fall Run for Life 5K (typically held in October) and at our annual Gala (typically held in March).
- Check out our volunteer opportunities and prayerfully consider any role that fits well with your skills and availability. God uses both Patient Advocates and Office volunteers to further His kingdom!
- Start or continue investing in Choices. Your ongoing support will position us to see more patients in a timely fashion so that God can save baby AND spiritual lives through Choices' mission.