The Choices Pregnancy Care Center is a non-denominational Christian ministry. Since Christianity is central to the purpose and mission of Choices Pregnancy Care Center, all Choices’ staff and volunteers agree with following drivers and beliefs and strive to serve our patients with excellence, regardless of religion, gender, race or creed.
VISION: Eliminate abortion in our communities
MISSION: Restore the value of life through educational, emotional and spiritual support
VALUES: Christ-Centered, Life-Affirming, Hope-Giving, Kingdom-Building, Excellence-Driven
What We Believe:
Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three co-equal Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitution atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who comes forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ.
- We believe that God is the creator and upholder of all things and is the Lawgiver and Judge. Thus all men are accountable to God.
- We believe man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God, but through Adam’s transgressions and fall, sin came into the world.
- We believe salvation is the gift of God. “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourself, it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do” (Ephesians 2:8-10).
- We believe in the great commission, which our Lord has given to His Church to evangelize the world and to disciple the nations.
- We believe in the personal, visible return of Christ to earth and in the establishment of His Kingdom, in the resurrection of the Body, in the final judgment and in eternal blessings of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.
Statement on Biblical Authority : We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God, without error and speaking with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind. It is the sole and final source of all that we believe.
Statement on Sanctity of Human Life:: We believe in the sanctity of life, which begins at conception and is created in God’s image with an eternal soul. Human life is of inestimable worth in all its dimensions, including pre-born babies, the aged, the physically or mentally challenged, and every other stage or condition from conception through natural death. We are called to defend, protect, and value all human life. (Ps 139.) and, therefore, reject abortion as an acceptable option for any woman facing an untimely pregnancy.
Statement on Marriage, Gender and Sexuality:
- (Matt 5:16; Phil 2:14-16; 1 Thess 5:22) We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. (Gen 1:26-27.) The term “marriage” has only one meaning: the uniting of one man and one woman in a single, exclusive union, as delineated in Scripture. (Gen 2:18-25.)
- We believe that God intends sexual intimacy to occur only between a man and a woman who are married to each other. (1 Cor 6:18; 7:2-5; Heb 13:4.) We believe that God has commanded that no intimate sexual activity be engaged in outside of a marriage between a man and a woman.
- We believe that any form of sexual immorality (including adultery, fornication, homosexual behavior, bisexual conduct, bestiality, incest, and use of pornography) is sinful and offensive to God. (Matt 15:18-20; 1 Cor 6:9-10.) However, we believe that God offers redemption and restoration to all who confess and forsake their sin, seeking His mercy and forgiveness through Jesus Christ. (Acts 3:19-21; Rom 10:9-10; 1 Cor 6:9-11.)